Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Research on Russia & It's History.

After careful consideration I have chosen Russia to be my main focus in this research essay.


I am fairly interested in this country because I would like to gain more knowledge about United States connections toward the Russian government, also to gain more knowledge Of the Russian Government as a whole. Some questions I would like to have answered through my research would be: Are there good ally ties that lie within both countries and if so are they helping one another or hurting one another, also in the last decade have the intentions directed by both countries hurt their power status in the world or has it helped them both or separately. It is known that United States issues with Russia date back to the dissolution of the Soviet Union. What I noticed about my wikipedia entry was that it was  highly detailed and gives clues to what is to be featured located in the sub contents, here it focuses upon The history of Russia, It's role in the world. It's Technology, Culture, Government, politics and economy. We focus mainly upon Russia's rule under Stalin and It's capital Moscow and the history that lies there. I hope to focus and come to a means of figuring out United states Sole purpose within the Soviet Union. What was their partake of this event? Was their presence necessary? How did Government officials go about handling this manner was it a right move or did it further put to say the nail in the coffin of both countries relationships?...

No comments:

Post a Comment