Thursday, October 14, 2010

Progress So far...

I have chosen Russia as my focus for my research essay. On my last post I brainstormed some possibilities as to where I wanted to shift my focal point in learning about not only the history of Russia but also it's economical state compared to that of the united states. I already have some questions I plan on using to build my purpose for the essay..Some questions I would like to focus on is: What was their (U.S.) partake of this event? (i.e. the cold war era)  Was their presence necessary? (i.e. what was their motive of getting involved with the war)  How did Government officials go about handling this manner; was it a right move or did it further put to say the nail in the coffin of both countries relationships?... (i.e. how did Russia's federal government and United states government come to a means of ending the war after a long period of time. What was their goal. did their solutions affect their future relationship positively or negatively).
During this lengthy period I have found some reliable sources on ebsco and Jstor. One article in particular that gives a detailed look into both the United states relationship with Russia and their thoughts so far on the progress made so far by both countries entitled "The view from Moscow."

1 comment:

  1. Ok - be sure to update your post as you find sources and include a summary of them.

    Also, please use a larger font that's easier to read! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete